Eastern European Media: Survival YearMarius Dragomir
After a bumpy ride in 2009, when economies contracted dramatically, forcing advertisers to slash their marketing budgets, the media in Eastern Europe shouldn't expect any miracles in 2010. On the contrary, the worst is yet to come.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders