Detroit Auto Show: Nissan's green strategy is to go to zeroDavid Welch
If there a lesson that the auto industry has learned about selling hybrid-electric cars, it’s that it’s tough to take on Toyota. The Japanese giant sold almost 12,000 copies of the Prius in December next to about 1,600 for Honda’s Insight, which is also a dedicated hybrid.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts