Monday Links: Turning Lights on in DetroitBy
Entrepreneurs are trying to revive parts of Detroit, including a small theater that got the city to turn the lights back on on an abandoned street, Susan Saulny reports in the NY Times.
How to prevent fraud, by Denise O’Berry at Small Business Trends.
Five economic indicators small business owners should watch, by Diana Ransom at the WSJ.
Have trouble keeping track of your mileage for tax deductions or reimbursements? Let your iPhone do it. Taxgirl has the details.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap's Market Value
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones
- U.S. Stocks Rise With Treasuries as Dollar Slips: Markets Wrap
- Los Angeles Cracks Down on Out-of-Control Hollywood Party Houses