Kraft Lifts Cadbury Cash as Buffett Says NoBy and
Kraft Foods Inc. (KFT) raised the cash component of its 10.6 billion-pound ($17 billion) offer for Cadbury Plc (CBY) as investor Warren Buffett objected to a plan to issue millions of Kraft shares to finance the deal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts