Shoppers' Interest in the iPhone Slips
Fewer people shopping for smartphones were interested in buying Apple’s iPhone in December than in September, according to a new ChangeWave Research survey. Last month, 28% of more than 4,000 people surveyed were planning to buy an iPhone in the next three months. That’s down from 32% in September.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Extends Drop: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020