Introducing the Open Innovation 100
A recent post entitled “Is Open Innovation Over?” attracted a fair bit of attention on this blog. My colleague Michael Arndt, reporting from the Open Innovation Summit in Florida, chatted with an innovation consultant who dubbed the concept “yesterday’s idea”. Not so fast, cried a lot of our readers, including Roland Harwood, who has spent the past three years developing open innovation programs at NESTA (the National Endowment for Science Technology and the Arts) in the U.K.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts