Handle Credit-Card Compliance Cheaply and Efficiently
For many small businesses, the PCI security requirements that have been mandated from the major credit-card brands (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and others) are overwhelming and confusing. The requirements cannot be ignored, because failure to comply can lead to having your card-processing privileges revoked, and for many businesses, credit-card transitions are intrinsically linked to the revenue stream.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again