U.S. Stocks Reach 15-Month Closing HighBy
U.S. stocks rose, sending the Standard & Poor's 500 Index above its highest close in almost 15 months, after home sales topped forecasts and Jabil Circuit Inc.'s (JBL) profit projection triggered gains in technology shares.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts