Moody's Lowers Greece's Rating Just One NotchAnna Rascouet
Greece had its credit rating cut one step to A2 by Moody's Investors Service, sparking a rally in its bonds as concern eased that a steeper downgrade would make its debt ineligible as collateral at the European Central Bank.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt