Tuesday Links: What About Community Lenders?By
Yves Smith at Naked Capitalism asks why the Obama administration hasn’t followed through on assisting Community Development Financial Institutions and credit unions, which could spur small business lending, especially in poor areas. (H/t to Ryan Chittum at The Audit).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's