GM Gets Inquiries About Saab Amid Plans to Shut UnitBy , , and
General Motors Co. said it received inquiries from "several parties" regarding its Saab unit after announcing it would close the Swedish automaker following the collapse of talks to sell the division.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas