FTC Accuses Intel Of "Systematic Campaign" To Harm Rivals
The Federal Trade Commission has sued Intel, the world’s largest manufacturer of computer chips, alleging that the company has “illegally used its dominant market position for a decade to stifle competition and strengthen its monopoly.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's