Apps: The Top Reason to Buy an iPhone
While, initially, many consumers snapped up iPhones for their touch screens, that’s changed. Nowadays, it’s the apps that are the biggest driver of iPhone purchases, according to a new report from Piper Jaffray analyst Gene Munster.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders