Airbus Military Plane is Bane of Enders in Bid for EADS Top JobBy
Airbus SAS's A400M military plane has left former paratrooper-turned-Chief Executive Officer Tom Enders fighting to deliver on a program that's over budget, behind schedule and testing the patience of seven countries.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas