Eyeing India Market, VW Buys 20% of SuzukiBy and
Volkswagen, Europe's largest carmaker, agreed to buy a 19.9 percent stake in Suzuki Motor Corp. for 222.5 billion yen ($2.5 billion) and jointly develop vehicles for emerging markets to challenge global leader Toyota Motor.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt