Ferragamos Convert Crumbling Tuscan Villa Into Winery, ResortBy
Don't bother going to a wine store and asking for the new line of Ferragamo wines. The Italian brand adorning $1,600 leather boots isn't on the bottles because the family, being extremely genteel, thinks it in poor taste.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure