City of London Implores Sarkozy to Back OffAlistair Dawber
Angela Knight, the chief executive of the British Bankers' Association, launched a scathing attack on Nicolas Sarkozy yesterday, accusing the French President of "undermining" the European Union. Her comments come as EU finance ministers moved unexpectedly quickly to agree a new range of measures for regulating financial institutions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap