UAE Central Bank Moves to Help DubaiAlistair Dawber
The United Arab Emirates' central bank yesterday moved to quell fears that Dubai's debt crisis could escalate, by promising to "stand behind" banks in the wake of state-owned infrastructure group Dubai World's request last week for a six-month moratorium on a $3.5bn (£2.1bn) repayment
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline