Las Vegas Sands' Hong Kong IPO FlopsBy
In keeping with tradition at the Hong Kong stock exchange, the Nov. 30 debut of Sheldon Adelson's Las Vegas Sands Macao spin-off was toasted with mid-morning Champagne. He had reason to celebrate: Only a year ago, as the Las Vegas billionaire fought off creditors and was forced to suspend construction on new casino properties to preserve cash, people were wondering if Adelson had overplayed his hand in China's gambling haven.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries