MGM's Rescuer Could Be Qualia Capital
It has been the longest-running deathbed role in Hollywood. Ever since a consortium led by Sony (SNE) paid nearly $5 billion to buy MGM five years ago, the fabled studio has been on deathwatch. Last week, it became clear that the MGM soap opera may finally come to an end when lenders refused to restructure $3.7 billion in debt. The studio quickly announced it had begun to "explore various alternatives," including "a potential sale of the company."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap