Medvedev's Bleak Fight Against CorruptionMatthias Schepp
It isn't often that a senior member of the innermost circle of power writes an exposé novel in which he describes the demise of the very system he created. Which explains why a book, written under a pseudonym but widely assumed to be the work of one Vladislav Surkov, is causing such a stir in Moscow. Surkov is the chief ideologue at the Kremlin or, as retired KGB General Alexei Kondaurov describes his former associate, a "genius of cynicism".
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’