A Chat With BusinessWeek's Editor-To-Be
Josh Tyrangiel, who was named this morning to be editor of a Bloomberg-owned BusinessWeek, says it’s too early to lay out specific plans for the magazine but his goal is to create “a great indispensable business weekly.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States