How Older Workers Can Lighten the Load
Annis Fuller thought she had everything in place to retire this past June. But when the Abbott Laboratories (ABT) accountant and her husband, who manages construction projects for the company, met with their financial planner last December, the news wasn't good. Retiring early as they'd always dreamed—they are both 57—was going to be much more difficult with a cratering stock market and an economy in crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States