Chinese Bank Promotes $4 Billion IPOAnette Jönsson
China Minsheng Banking Corp will kick-off the roadshow today for what looks set to become the largest Hong Kong initial public offering so far this year. The privately controlled Chinese bank, which is already listed in Shanghai, is seeking to raise between HK$28.2 billion and HK$31.5 billion ($3.6 billion to $4.07 billion).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap