Stock Market Shrugs Off Jobs Report
U.S. stock indexes closed higher Friday as investors snapped up industrial and other selected issues after an earlier market decline that was fueled by news the U.S. economy lost 190,000 jobs and the jobless rate hit a 26-year high of 10.2% in October. The late rally drove the Dow industrials above 10,000 for a second day.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas