How the Wheels Fell off the GM Europe SaleSarah Arnott
GM is playing down the spectacular volte-face over the sale of its European business this week as a simple matter of industrial logic. But the now-defunct deal always had more backers in Berlin than in the Detroit boardroom, and the seeds of its collapse were sown in Brussels rather than the U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations