Essential No. 1: Creating Exceptional Value
When I moderate CEO panel discussions on The 7 Essentials, the CEOs invariably make practical suggestions that stun the audience. "Why didn't I think of that?" or "I am going to try that tomorrow!" are candid responses I frequently hear. There is one panel discussion that really stands out for me that proves how a company can achieve exceptional growth by focusing on delivering a highly differentiated, valuable set of benefits.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020