Laurent-Perrier's Grand BlendNick Passmore
Talk to any chef de cave, as the chief winemaking honcho at a champagne producer is known, and initially he will wax lyrical about the wonders of the latest vintage release. However, after a while and a few glasses of bubbles, the discussion will turn to his true passion, the house's non-vintage, or as the houses prefer us to say these days, multi-vintage, champagne.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt