Media Deals: Why They FailTom Lowry
On Monday night, 150 or so of the media elite gathered at the Thomson Reuters headquarters in New York’s Times Square to listen to a panel discussion focused on one basic notion: how badly they’ve all screwed up.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing