A Chardonnay Surprise From Jacob's CreekNick Passmore
Last week I wrote about what an exciting revelation it was to discover, on a recent visit to Australia, just how improved are the wines made by what is known colloquially as Australia Wine Inc. These are the handful of large corporations such as Southcorp and Constellation Brands (STZ) that 20 years ago brought modern industrial production and marketing techniques to an industry that until then had been for the most part a collection of mom-and-pop businesses, and in the process turned the wine world upside-down.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself