Wyndham's Winning $9 WineNick Passmore
On a visit to Australia earlier this year, I had the pleasure of being entertained by the congenial folks of Orlando Wines. Now Orlando, a subsidiary of Pernod-Ricard (PERP.PA), might not be a name immediately familiar to U.S. consumers, but their two main properties, Wyndham Estate in Hunter Valley and Jacob's Creek in Barossa Valley, should be as they are among the best-selling brands in Australia, and the best-selling Australian wines in the world.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing