Barnes & Noble: Raising the E-Reader Bar
Gray letters on a gray screen. A keypad that some users found lacking. With the Kindle e-book reader, Amazon.com (AMZN) simply didn't set the bar that high. On Oct. 20, book retailer Barnes & Noble (BKS) raised the standard considerably by announcing its own e-book reader, the nook.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig