Chat Transcript: Wisconsin Admissions
The Wisconsin School of Business (Wisconsin Full-Time MBA Profile), a second-tier MBA program at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, takes a nontraditional approach to teaching management. Students sign up to study career tracks rather than majors or concentrations. Brand management, applied securities, marketing research, and entrepreneurship are among the most popular specializations, says Erin L. C. Nickelsburg (ELCNickelsburg), director of admissions and recruitment for Wisconsin's full-time MBA program. Entrepreneurship recently got a boost because more students become interested in the area during an economic downturn, she adds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing