The Shorter, Faster, Cheaper MBAAlison Damast
Logan Snyder decided halfway through law school that he wanted to get his MBA degree. But after four years as an undergraduate business major, three years as a law student, and several years of work experience in between, spending two more years in business school was not an appealing prospect. Says Snyder: "It seemed like it would be a waste of time and money."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards