Negotiating Interchange Fees: One Merchant's StoryBy
We asked for tips last week on how your business deals with high interchange fees on accepting credit card payments. Opponents of laws to regulate interchange fees say, among other things, that merchants can already negotiate with their banks to lower the cost of accepting credit cards. A reader named Michelle said she did just that. But her story hardly makes it seem like a real option for most businesses:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn