Adobe's Uphill Climb Off the DesktopBy
Adobe Systems Chief Technology Officer Kevin Lynch had good news on Oct. 5 for attendees of his company's annual conference in Los Angeles. The next version of Flash, the company's flagship Web video software, could be used in applications for Apple's iPhone—developers the world over could use Flash to create downloadable games and other tools for one of the most popular smartphones.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders