Stocks Finish Mixed
U.S. stocks closed narrowly mixed in light trading Wednesday, partially pulling back from two days of solid gains. Investors nervously awaited Alcoa's (AA) third-quarter earnings report, due after the closing bell, for hints as to whether the latest earnings season would be robust and support investors' expectations for an economic rebound.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing