The Smart Grid Needs Smart Regulations
It's the night before Christmas in the energy sector, with the Energy Dept. expected to announce $4.5 billion in federal stimulus awards soon for projects aimed at ushering in the smart grid. The aim of the money is a far-reaching upgrade of the system that distributes energy to homes and businesses across the U.S., adding two-way communications and control technologies throughout the newly networked grid.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States