Jobs Report Underscores Weak RecoveryBy
The recession's over? Technically, it might be. But don't try telling that to the 15.1 million Americans without a job. On Oct. 2, the Bureau of Labor Statistics announced an unexpectedly big rise in joblessness in September, evidence that whatever weak growth the U.S. economy is managing to generate still isn't enough to keep unemployment from rising.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day