Allergan Sues FDA over Ban on Off-Label Marketing of Botox
Under federal law, drug companies cannot market their products "off label," for the treatment of conditions that have not been approved by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration. Now one bold company is challenging that regulation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?