Stock Screen: Cherry-Picking the World's Best Companies
To arrive at its list of Global Champions 2009, global consulting firm A.T. Kearney culled from the 2,500 largest companies that operate internationally. In the firm's second annual ranking of the global elite, A. T. Kearney again measured five-year sales growth, as well as "value creation"—the rise in company's market capitalization less any increase in its capital.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Disney Buys Fox Assets in $52 Billion Split of Murdoch Realm