Huawei Unveils Grand Ambition in Naming Bross CTOOm Malik
Huawei Technologies has brought in telecom industry veteran Matt Bross as its chief technology officer, a position that until now he'd held at British Telecom. With this move, it's clearer than ever that Huawei wants to shed its image as an upstart Chinese maker of cheap telecom equipment rip offs. That's bad news for Western equipment suppliers—players from Alcatel-Lucent to Ciena should be worried.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas