Bank of America's Lewis Stepping Down
Bank of America (BAC) CEO Ken Lewis, whose tenure as the head of the Charlotte (N.C.)-based banking giant has been on shaky ground since the bank's troubled purchase of Merrill Lynch a year ago, will retire at the end of the year. No immediate successor has been named, the bank said in a statement issued late in the afternoon on Sept. 30.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt