Why Remaking the Auto Industry Makes No SenseMaryann N. Keller
There are two competing theories on how to reset the auto industry. One is that entrepreneurs can create auto companies from scratch by outsourcing major component systems and abandoning traditional dealers. The other is that five or six giant companies should rule in a globally consolidated auto industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks