Toyota recalls 3.8 million vehiclesDavid Welch
Regular readers, especially those who work for or buy cars from Detroit’s automakers, often bemoan that Toyota’s recalls don’t get enough attention in the media. Well, here’s one hot off the press. Toyota said today that it is launching its largest recall in history, bringing back 3.8 million vehicles because an unsecure floor mat may hit the accelerator, send the car speeding forward and cause accidents. The fix seems simple enough, but that is a lot of cars.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Your Emotional Support Duck Is Not Welcome in Seat 15C