How HP Drives Strategy
I just wrote a piece about how Hewlett-Packard developed its “everything as a service” strategy and then rallied all of its business units behind it. As many companies (especially big ones) find, it’s one thing to come up with a new strategy, it’s another thing to execute it. This is a story of how one company has done it. I’m curious to hear the perspectives of readers — executives and staffers at other companies. How have your companies developed innovation strategies? What challenges have you experienced as you’ve tried to execute those strategies across the company? What lessons can you offer?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations