Clearly Define Success and Failure
Entrepreneurial leaders are often clearer than others about defining measures for success. Yet a definition of success alone falls short of illuminating the full spectrum of outcomes leaders must consider. In fact, it’s every bit as helpful to define what mediocrity and failure might look like. That way, you know the positive—and negative—boundaries of any venture.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap