The iPhone App for the iT StaffDamian Joseph
It’s been coming. iPhone apps started with the average consumer, then spread to small businesses, now they’ve hit the corporate level. Several apps are now aimed directly at the people who run computer networks for companies. On top of that, new businesses are springing up to make money from installing and supporting the apps on other companies’ devices…
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders