India's a Big Hit Among Foreign Investors AgainShailesh Menon
Asset management companies have begun selling India to the world yet again. A few domestic fund houses, along with scores of smaller investment companies, are targeting overseas investors through offshore offerings. While a good number of them are finding it difficult to find investors, funds launched by firms with good track record and credibility are attracting investments.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap