Stimulus Funds Are Boosting Construction WorkBy
The stimulus package is well, stimulating. According to the Associated Builders and Contractors trade group, the nation’s construction backlog for July rose 8.9 percent to 6.1 months. The backlog is a measure of how much work construction companies have. The increased business is all coming from infrastructure projects, not new housing developments or factories.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries